2020-2021 Election Information
The time has come to elect new ASB Officers for the 2020-2021 school year. You must meet the following requirements to be eligable:
- Senior for the 2020-2021 school year
- 3.0 GPA
- No F's from 2019-2020 fall semester
- No major SIRS
Vice President/Secretary/Treasurer/Activities Manager
- Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior for the 2020-2021 school year
- 2.7 GPA
- No F's from the 2019-2020 fall semester
- No major SIRS
If you meet these requirements, you may fill out the form below. There is still an eligibility check in place. If you do not meet the eligibility check, your application will not be considered. You must have received confirmation that you passed the check in order to create your campaign video.
After you have received confirmation of passing the check, you may now create your campaign video. Your campain video will be both your poster and your speech in one. Your video should be created for the position that you chose to run for in your application. If they differ, your application will not be considered. The requirements are as follows:
- Between 3 and 4 minutes in length
- Include the following questions:
- Your previous student body government experience (class presidencies count as experience)
- Your goals for the student body of CCHS
- Why you feel qualified to represent the student body of CCHS
- Upon confirmation, you will be given a random question to answer. When you submit your video, you will also submit your written response to the question you were given as well as a video release form.
- The video release form is a parent release form (can send a picture of signature) allowing us to post your video to the website so that your fellow student body can vote on you as a candidate.
Your video and video release form (below) must be submitted no later than 13 May @11:59 pm. Videos received later than this with no previous agreement will not be considered.
Send your video, your written response to your random question, and the video release form to Mrs. Dalling at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Calendar of Events tab for a timeline